Discovering Lost Cities+Downloadable Audio-(Compass Readers 7)B2
Visit several of the most famous lost cities of the world. Learn who used to live there, what life was like, and what archeologists have done to protect these lost cities now that they have been found.
Compass Readers is a 70-book, 7-level collection of readers designed for elementary to intermediate learners of the English language. Learners will enjoy reading this unique array of fiction and nonfiction graded readers. The series has been creatively designed to develop English language learning through structured academic design.
This series includes:
- Fiction and nonfiction readers with downloadable audio
- Level and age appropriate topics and themes
- Subject matter covering nature, social studies, science & technology, history, and biographies
- Carefully chosen vocabulary covering essential high-frequency English words
- A glossary and index featuring key terms at the back of each reader
A downloadable teacher's guide